|Click for Video|
|*Donations made through PayPal - a fee no greater than 2.9% + .30 USD will be charged for all online donations. |
*Donations made through Network For Good - a fee of 4.75% will be charged for online credit card/Paypal donations and $10.00 for online check donations.
These fees are charged by PayPal and Network for Good for their merchant services, respectively.
If you would like your entire donation to go to the fund you specify, please mail in your donation.
Meeting A Need
Medical knowledge is advancing at great speed, but African doctors and the populations
they serve are not benefiting quickly enough from new knowledge.
Populations in developing countries in Africa are especially hard hit and face:
- Rapidly rising rates of disease, especially among women & children
- A shortage of African national physicians
- Insufficient access to certified residency programs in Africa
- A lack of medical training and education for African national physicians in their own communities.
- Physicians who are isolated from specialist colleagues and up-to-date medical literature.
DOCS is making improvements to African health care by providing continuing medical education
opportunities for African national physicians, in Africa.
There is an urgent need for volunteer physicians willing to donate their time and expertise to help
teach and train their African colleagues.
Find out how You can make a difference!
Doctors on Call for Service Foundation, Inc.
P.O. BOX 24597 St. Simons Island, GA 31522